SCHAUBLIN - 125-CCN
Do you have further questions? Contact us.
+34 679 019 350
This SCHAUBLIN 125-CCN Lathe was made in 1997 in Switzerland and has 11437 working hours. The machine has a spindle speed of 0 - 5000 rpm and a 180 mm cross travel X-axis.
- brand: SCHAUBLIN
- year: 1997
- MODEL: 125-CCN
- production hours: 11437
- application type: Turning
- Location: Belgium
- machine type: Lathe
- availability: Sold
- GINDUMAC ID: BE-TUR-SCH-1997-00001
- Machine weight: 1415 kg
- Spindle speed range: 0 - 5000 1/MIN
- Technical Machine Benefits:
- - Working ranges: above the cheek 270 mm, above the slide 115 mm, in the spindle bore 28 mm
- - Spindle nose: b32
- - Cross travel: x-axis 180 mm
*There may be differences between the data shown and the actual values, this should be confirmed by the sales representative.
Payment in advance